Each year Wings & Wheels is supported by a variety of companies and individuals. From those volunteering services or staff, taking hospitality, sponsoring the whole show or just an attraction, every one of them has helped Wings & Wheels grow in stature and reputation.
The Show has helped raise over £280,000 for charity. Here are a few more quick facts about Wings & Wheels...
- 35,000 visitors
- Over 85% of our visitors are planning on returning to W&W
- Over 60% of our visitors are aged 25 and over
- 80% of our visitors are from the South East and London
- Over 90% of our visitors have recommended Wings & Wheels to their friends and family
- Unrivalled five hour air displays with over 100 aircraft
- Adrenaline pumping two hour motoring demonstrations and displays with over 500 participating vehicles
- The website attracted over 132,000 visitors
- 500 volunteers supported Wings & Wheels over the weekend
- 10,000 souvenir programmes sold over the two days
- Over 100 retailers and attractions filled the arena
- 80 military vehicles entertained the crowd line
- Average visitor dwell time was over 6 hours
- The arena is 1.2 kilometres in length and covers over 32 acres
- The crowd line runs along 1500m of runway
- The resident 747 is used as a film prop and has been seen in Casino Royale, The Da Vinci Code and Top Gear
Become a friend today through sponsorship, donating your services or advertising. For more information please click here to browse the information pack.
If you are interested in advertising your product or service at Wings & Wheels, please download the following pack by clicking here. Alternatively, please call Nancy on 01483 542226 to discuss your requirements.